People often ask me “What are you doing now?”
Either being on the go, traveling, working on a new project, etc. This page is like a periodic life status update on what I am doing in this moment.
- I was traveling for about five months over the past year and now decided to bunker down for the next year in Chicago. Just moved into to an apartment in the Andersonville neighborhood that I love with my pup, Cain. I’ll still travel but in shorter trips.
- Usually, I work from home or coffee shops. My main thing is growing Learn To Blog. This company started back in April 2013 and very fortunately, today has over 5,000 customers. We are making a big impact in helping people grow their mission and find their voice. Here, I am currently focused on building out a new members area for our customers and adding a few new courses to the training library.
- On November 17th, I launched a new project, the 30-Day Content Challenge, as an experiment for my customers and subscribers. To see what drives them to share their message with the world. It picked up some traction and there are over 500 people who had registered. By day three, we collectively wrote over 550 pieces of content. I am learning a lot about myself and my business through this whole process.
- I stay active by doing Crossfit 4-5 times per week and indoor rock climbing/bouldering 1-2 times per week. You can see videos on my Instagram.
- One person that inspires me right now is Elon Musk.
- My favorite book of the moment is Essentialism or War of Art.
- At this moment, I am addicted to cold showers and Audible.
- One thing I really am working at improving is my writing. Doing a lot more blogging, copywriting, and newsletter pieces to our 90,000 email subscribers.
This is probably something I will update quarterly, so pop in and check on me from time to time.