Bob Burg Pulls Me On Stage To Talk Social Media!

I never miss a chance to hebob9a Bob Burg Pulls Me On Stage To Talk Social Media!ar the co-author of my favorite book The Go-Giver and the author of Endless Referrals, Bob Burg, speak.  He was recently speaking at an event in Chicago hosted by the Dynamic Professional Women’s Network (Christie Ruffino has done a knock-out job with this group).  He put on a tremendous talk on about networking and getting tons of referrals.

He came at me and Brian Tomkins with a sneak attack pulling us on stage in front of about 150 people to talk about social media and what kind of impact it could have for businesses. I fought it with little resistance icon wink Bob Burg Pulls Me On Stage To Talk Social Media!

Comments

1. feliciaslattery says

DUDE! ;-)
    Why didn't you tell me Bob was in town? I would SO have gone with you to say hi. I actually spoke to Christine Ruffino's same group DPWN last year. Great crowd of women entrepreneurs!

Congrats on your moment in the spotlight. Be ready — you're going to have MANY more!

Felicia

2. HelenRappy says

Bradley, It was wonderful to see you pulled up on stage!! You did an awesome job. The internet is so fabulous because even though I couldn't be there in person, I was there due to your video post. You are such a great inspiration!! Keep up the good work, I just love what you are doing!

3. says

Awesome video bro.. You have come a long way since the first video I saw of you on Youtube! I can see that you have your purpose in life set for Helping others reach their TRUE Maximum Potential in Life, and that is what it's all about my friend. Stay inspired and life will take you along way, all the way to the TOP! Keep up the Great Value! Peace

Jason Braud
    facebook.com/jasonbraud

• says

Hahah thanks Jason. I would agree with you on that one. I guess that means anyone can grow. There were pains along the way and yet to come, but I like the direction things are going in. Thank you for the generous words. Cheers to your success.

BW

4. bobburg says

LOL, Felicia, you're awesome. Hey Brad, it was GREAT having you and Brian (two of the Fearless Foursome) presenting; you both rocked the house and did a terrific, terrific job up there. Thank you so much!!!!!

• says

Bob, thank you for the comment. You have inspired me so much to find the true meaning in life. The concepts you have taught me through your work and in person have allowed me to pay it forward to hundreds if not thousand of individuals across this country. I made a great connection and new client from that event and there is more to come. You are a great leader who I will follow for along time. Cheers to your continued success Bob.

5. mikemonty says

Great video Brad, loved what you and Brian had to say, a lot of people in my hometown who think facebook and twitter would be a waste of time need to hear this story (don't worry, I'm on it!!) ;) Btw, have you written anything about using Disqus? I just set up my account so my picture would show up when I commented :)

• says

Thanks Mike. If they think that, then it is for them. They will come to you to learn when they see it passing them by. You don't have to convince anyone. Not one of the 40 people in my Social Media Altitude class I had to convince to buy. Disqus Rocks! I was actually thinking of that the other day. Thanks again for you comment Mike. We need to get our “special gifts” rolling very soon. Ciao!

6. susan01 says

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Margaret