12 Quotes Every Entrepreneur Should Tattoo on Their Arms

091204d 12 Quotes Every Entrepreneur Should Tattoo on Their Arms

Entrepreneur Quotes

I have one tattoo.  Who knows, I may plan to get more.  Maybe I will make my body a shrine to all of the great entrepreneur quotes that inspired me along my journey.

The words of many great leaders, constantly ring in my head.  This is the collection of 12 powerful yet simple quotes that shine light on my path.  There are millions of great quotes, but I believe you will find these quite special.

Do I think every entrepreneur should get these quotes inked on their body?  Obviously it’s your choice, but it is better than some of the weird ass tattoos I have seen people stamp on themselves.

This is permanent.  Life is not.  Even if you do not decide to carry these quotes on your body, I recommend to reference them continually to guide you on your journey to success.

12 Entrepreneur Quotes You Should Consider Getting Tattooed on Your Arms:

2009 07 01 0006 12 Quotes Every Entrepreneur Should Tattoo on Their Arms2009 07 01 0000 12 Quotes Every Entrepreneur Should Tattoo on Their Arms2009 07 01 0003 12 Quotes Every Entrepreneur Should Tattoo on Their Arms

If you have any favorites that are not on the list, please share them in the comment box below…

{photo courtesy of http://www.ttrstudio.com}

Learn How I Did It…

Enter Your Email and Get Free Emails From Me On Building Online Businesses and Adventures in Lifestyle Entrepreneurship.

Facebook Comments:

Comments

1. RyanOD says

Inscribed on my ring is “This too, shall pass”. I don't know who exactly said it, but it is a lesson for the good time AND bad. As well, I love the words “Gnothi Seuton” or “Know Thyself”. I read this in Eckhart Tolle's book “A New Earth”.

Great post my friend!

RyanOD

• BradleyWill says

The first time I picked up “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle, I thought it was crap. It wasn't until a year later when I picked it up that it completely brought me to a new level of thinking (or not-thinking). Turning off the conversation in my head and being more present. Also battling that sometimes evil guy named “Ego.” I am glad you mentioned his new book because there is some great insight in there.

Thanks for the comment and sharing your favorite quotes.

bw

• Dgooden1 says

this to shall pass, came out of the bible….its an excellent way to look at life when your going thru it:)…

2. Elaine says

An article from BusinesssWeek.com states:

“…legions of people out there aren't frightened by the economy. They're called entrepreneurs. And challenges don't make them surrender; they make them fierce. Or consider right now, in companies large and small, new and old, teams of employees are huddled together in meetings working their butts off to figure out how to save their organizations – and the jobs of their co-workers.”
    Thanks for being a partner with the solution for all, Bradley!

• Bradley WillBradley Will says

Wow awesome find Elaine. Do you have the link to that article? I agree we are the people who will turn this country around.

Thanks for the great comment.

bradley will

3. Steve says

Love the post Brad(ley?). I found your blog on viralogy because it was top rated today and think you made a great selection. Admittedly, I love a good list of quotes that remind us how we ought to live – but I think you picked the cream of the crop. Looking forward to checking out more from you!

• Bradley WillBradley Will says

Thanks Steve.

The guys over at viralogy.com are on their way to the top. These quotes really have changed the way I look at life. Want an idea for a cool gift? I engraved some dog tags for my brother with the Gandhi quote “be the change you wish to see in the world” on there. He loves them and wears them everyday as a reminder. Make some of those up and give them to the closest people in your life to show the you care.

thanks for stopping by,

bradley will

4. Jane Jordan-Meier says

There comes a point in your life when you realize
    who matters,
    who never did,
    who won't anymore…
    and who always will.
    So, don't worry about people from your past,
    there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

• Bradley WillBradley Will says

Unbelievable timing on this one Jane! Wow before I read this I was thinking about how my old friends and I have gone different paths. This is an excellent quote. Do you know who this is from?

bradley will

5. Dee Relyea says

Bradley, Here's one by Guy Kawasaki that I use in my workshops:

“Entrepreneur is not a job title. It is a state of mind of people who want to alter the future.”

6. Deepak Singh says

My Addition to it:

THE ALCHEMIST in a nutshell: observe, recognize, understand and chase your omens. Everything says something if you start reading into it. It'll take you to where you want.

7. Bradley WillBradley Will says

How can I have forgotten my favorite one: “I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.” Socrates

Maybe I will put this in part 2

8. Lou Ann Donovan says

Love your quotes! I was on your social media call tonight – it was awesome! Thnak you so much!
    Here is one of my favorites:

“Do what you should do, when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not.’” –Thomas Huxley

9. Nirav Mehta says

I have one favourite quote from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, past President of India

” The dream is not something you see in sleep….The dream is the thing that doesn't let you sleep…”

10. priyaganesh says

Great quotes to keep us on track.

“The only thing greater than the power of the mind is the courage of the heart”

11. sandeepojha says

76. Ideas can be life-changing. Sometimes all you need to open the door is just one more good idea. – Jim Rohn

12. Collective_E says

My business partner has this in her signature line

Hell, there are no rules here – we're trying to accomplish something.

-Thomas Edison

13. rjan says

Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed.
    Abraham Lincoln

Make it so today is not like yesterday, and tomorrow will be different forever. Anthony Robbins

Follow Tony Robbins on Twitter if you don't do it already. http://twitter.com/tonyrobbins @tonyrobbins

14. taghreed says

Great quotes, I say for those who can't tattoo their bodeis -like me- should tattoo them in their mind.

15. the alchemist says

“fall down seven times get back up eight times” – japanese proverb that I read in the book The Alchemist

16. Ivan Hernandez says

Great quotes Bradley! Here you have some of my favorite ones:

“Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.”
    Jim Rohn

“If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my axe”
    Abraham Lincoln

“You miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take”
    Wayne Gretzky

“There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all”
    Peter Drucker

“Go the extra mile. It's never crowded.”
    Harvey Mackay

17. Ryan says

Sensational list Bradley. Quotes are my thing; I'm tweeting them all day and these are a few of my faves too. Thanks for sharing :)

18. Marian Schembari says

Funnily enough, I have “Believe in yourself” tattooed on my arm. This was pulled from an email a friend sent me and helps me every day when I worry I'm just not cut out for this. It helps me get over that REAL fast and then I remember I'm awesome again ;-)

19. Melitsa Waage says

Entrepreneurship Is Living a Few Years of Your Life Like Most People Won't, So That You Can Spend the Rest of Your Life Like Most People Can't!

20. Monica J. Foster says

Hi Brad,

This quote might not ring true for everyone, but it is one that goes in my personal motivation list:

“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” – Scott Hamilton

21. Hou$ton Hu$tler says

“We are all like tea bags we do not know our own strengths until were in hot water”
    I forgot who wrote it

22. kath says

Inspiration causes motivation
    Motivation causes Determinatiom
    Determination, is when your one step closer to accomplishing your goal

-K.Peregrina

23. Kevin Timothy says

Bradley, these are all great. I'm not a big fan of tatoos. In fact, I'm 30 and don't have one tattoo on my body. I have seen some great artwork through the years, I have also seen some nonsense. I really can't stand it when people over do it. You know, sometimes you can tell when someone just does it because they can? BUT these quotes are great, man. I say go for it. It's positivity!

24. Sarenokai says

I had to save these quotes because they are some extremely insightful points. I especially like Albert Einstein's quote “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result” That goes to show that if you don't like what is happening in your life CHANGE IT.

25. Devesh says

I love each one of these, thanks for the inspiration boost! Couple of my favorite ones are –

It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. ~ Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the USA

Do one thing every day that scares you. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt, US Diplomat & Reformer

26. D Sreekanthreddy says

gr8 job bradley,
    “when the world says ‘GIVE UP’, hope whispers try it ‘ONE MORE TIME’ “

• Bo0Tz says

The world owes u nothing. All of us have been given the gift of life, and we should treasure it. None of us are here forever. The choices you make define the person you are. If anything we owe the world, to put back in what it can and does offer us. Be thankful for what you have got. Appreciate the people around you, and never give up on yourself …

• Bo0Tz says

You will never be at peace unless you do so. Nothing in life is free, except for respect, friendship and love. If u put these 3 things alone into life, it will become so much more liveble, for you and everyone around you. Actions speak louder than words! ♥

• Bo0Tz says

For you will never be at peace unless you do so. Nothing in life is free, except for respect, friendship and love. If u put these 3 things alone into life, it will become so much more liveble, for you and everyone around you. Actions speak louder than words! ♥

27. Shant_4488 says

It’s Great to Achieve Goal. Thank you All my Friends and Legends.
    I am a Business Man and Quotes are Very Important for Those who are not doing Work.
    God Bless Us.
    Regards
    Prashant Gupta

28. Jmartens1982 says

I have three, two, I wrote, and one is a writer’s.

“The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in which direction we are moving.”
    ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

“I am a believer that you have to do everything wrong, before you can do anything right.”

“Make fun of me, insult my originality, one day when I look down on you from my success, I will be too busy enjoying life to care that you had doubted me.”

~Jolene Shipman-Martens

29. Dina Jacob says

Great collection of quotes, Bradley! I’m a entrepreneur in my planning stage and was inspired. I’d like to share a couple of my fav quotes by entrepreneurs:
    You reallly need the guts to start. You will never find out if you could have made it work if you didn’t have the guts to start. And find the cheapest, easiest, simplest way to do so. ~Mark Shuttleworth, Founder, Ubuntu Project
    You can read lots of books or blogs about being an entrepreneur but the truth is you’ll really only learn when you get out there and do it. The earlier you make your mistakes the quicker you can get on to building a great company. ~ Mark Suster, Investor, GRP Partners
    (twitter id: dinainks)

30. RobM says

Great quotes, here is one I like.

Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. – Maya Angelou

I find it so true and that is why I find running my online business so rewarding, we sell only the best tasting gluten free foods at http://www.glutensolutions.com for people that have to follow a gluten free diet.

31. Dgooden1 says

-  your the avg. of the top 5 people you spend the most time with….
    - never give up….but give up on never….basically…there is always ” a way”….
    - your success is determined by the seeds you sow, not the harvest you reap – John Maxwell

- their is no such thing as failure…..until you choose to quit…
    - if you don’t know where your going, then how do you expect to get there?…
    - money won’t make you happy, but happiness will make you money! – Albert Schwitzer

- the focus isn’t on becoming a person of success, but being a person of value…
    - if you truly want to understand something….try to change it!
    - the chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautious

- a conclusion is simply a time, where you got tired of thinking….
    - nothing displays a person’s character more than what they laugh at…
    - you can tell me more about a person, by what others say about them, then what they say about themselves…

- theirs one thing a person can give and keep…..your word

ohk i have 100′s of quotes saved…lol…but here is one more…on friendships…

- a true friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out…

32. Barnett A. Zitron says

“The wise turn chance into fortune.” -Unknown
    “Go out on a limb to get the best fruit.” -Not Sure

33. Dhaval Patel says

You got a dream… You gotta protect it. People can’t do somethin’ themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want somethin’, go get it. Period.
    – Pursuit of Happyness (2006 )

34. zen says

every obstacle carries with it the seed of an equal or a greater benefit – napoleon hill.

fortune favours the bold – ancient roman poet.

35. sulab thapa says

I have been in this enterpreneurship thing for last 1yr,and the experiences that i came throughout  this journney was amazing.I for the first time had a reason for living this life of ours that most people live aimless.Even my achievements being not that great one thing that i got was knowledge and a strong purpose + a strong vision…….Atlast i say it made me a good human being…

36. Anonymous says

my fav.saying is”they say curiosity killed the cat,but I say curiosity made me”-s.clohecy i also have it tattooed down my ribs:)

37. tattoo jane says

This is the quote I have : “Attack life, its going to kill you anyways.”

As an entrepreneur, I love this list of quotes you have.  Especially Micheal Jordan’s.  Thanks so much for the list, although I think I’m done with tattoos.  They hurt :(

38. Ryan McNulty says

I am a highschool dropout so the last one is very inspiring. But, Napoleon Hill’s, Think and Grow Rich changed my life so im debating getting either or both tattooed.