Refollow: Arguably the Best Twitter Relationship Management Tool

refollow Refollow: Arguably the Best Twitter Relationship Management Tool

A big concern for people when they first get into Twitter is the time management issue.  The way Twitter has been built allows for virtually any application to be created to enhance your experience.  If you are aggressively networking on Twitter trying to establish your presence, cleaning up non-active Tweeps is very important.  The numbers don’t mean jack.  What matters is how many of your followers actually listen and engage in your conversations.

Recently, I have came across a tool called Refollow, which is arguably the best and most comprehensive follow/relationship management tools out there. Refollow helps you discover, manage, and protect your Twitter social circle.  On the website, you can log it using your Twitter account and it will take you to a page when you can view and sort all of your friends and followers.

2009 06 25 2318 Refollow: Arguably the Best Twitter Relationship Management Tool

The Cliff Notes Version (Refollow allows you to…)

• Manage Your Friends and Followers
  • Sort by Relationship
  • Discover Relevant Users
  • Mass Follow/Unfollow
  • Lock Relationships

Once you select the filter options you want, you can select the people you want and choose five different options.  You have the ability to select all of them at once as a time saver.  The great thing about this tool is you can eliminate people who have not updated in a while or who don’t follow you back.

2009 06 25 2315 Refollow: Arguably the Best Twitter Relationship Management Tool

This video will get you more familiar with the platform:

Learn How I Did It…

Enter Your Email and Get Free Emails From Me On Building Online Businesses and Adventures in Lifestyle Entrepreneurship.

Facebook Comments:

Comments

1. says

Used refollow after seeing your post. I really liked it. But Twitter has now stopped me from following more people. Now I have only added about 350, of which a bunch have followed me back. According to twitter follow limit, I have not reached any limits. Can't find any answers. Hope I didn't ruin my twitter account. Any suggestions?

• says

The functionality is much different. Tweet later is used more for an tweet scheduler and auto DM. Twitter is not to fond of that feature anyways. To schedule tweets, check out this new application: http://www.bradleywill.com/2009/06/24/great-new

I prefer it over Tweet Later. I like Refollow for cleaning up my Twitter account. This includes getting rid of spammers and inactive people. It is especially great for people with large followings. I know other systems get jammed up when they try to load their accounts (i.e. Twitter Karma and Tweet Deck).

-bradley will

2. says

I used Refollow last night. Added about 300 followers. Now can't add any more – like Ben Newton's issue. I hope it will sort itself out in a day or two. Just mentioned as a warning. But apart from that Refollow is great for adding followers from other accounts – great for spymaster etc.

• says

Thank you for your comment. I want to clarify something. Anytime you use a mass following tools on Twitter, you are chancing suspension. The purpose of this tool is to manage your current connections. If you follow many people, this tool allows you to clean up inactive users or spammers that have come into your network. Again, I do not recommend anything to mass follow people on Twitter.

bradley

• says

I am able to add followers again – so all is well. I used Refollow again last night but added less followers. Not been locked out this time.

3. ericgoldstein says

Bradley,

Great stuff bro! Thanks for the
    share… i'm loving the VALUE that
    you're adding to this world.

Keep rockin'…

4. says

Bradley,

I do find Refollow very useful. Nonetheless it's missing two features.

1) While it does provide a who's mentioned me filter, it does not provide a who hasn't mentioned me. Having this would be helpful to determining who to unfollow.

2) There's no click through ability. I can't click an icon to open the Twitter profile page of either someone I'm following or someone who's following me. Any management tool should not force opening another browser tab and typing a url address.

Rob

5. says

The post of thread is very nice and informative, I often come this froum and really love it! Actually I love various kinds of food so much and this forum I learn much things ,and this forum constantly hold many activities that can make us meet many people .and I know some websites which provide many good products and they are in discount ,they are **** welcome you!

6. says

7. says

Well , the view of the passage is totally correct ,your details is really reasonable and you guy give us valuable informative post, I totally agree the standpoint of upstairs. I often surfing on this forum when I m free and I find there are so much good information we can learn in this forum! http://you-rselfas.com/

8. says

Well ,your details is really reasonable and you guy give us valuable informative post. I actually love playing various sports and I believe only sports can make you energetic. I like this forum because I learned so much knowledge in here,and there are all kinds of newest news to us
    By the way ,recently I gonna buy some shoes ,will you guys give some suggestions for me from below websites at *****?thanks! http://www.cake-like.com

9. says

I totally agree the standpoint of upstairs, and I believe this will be a trend. I often come this forum , rom here I learn much and know the newest tide!
    <a href=” http://www.eeadie.com“ >eeadie
    the content here constantly update and I love it! Another I know some websites which often update their contents, you guys should browse if you are free.

10. says

Refollow is now officially down, too much abuse as a mass follow tool apparently, do you have any good suggestions on alternatives mate? K.